Round 1: CS Fundamentals+ DSA MCQs
Time: 30 min
- The process started with the aptitude test in which basic C++ code snippets were given and few questions were from oops and DBMS concepts too. After that, around 127 were shortlisted for Coding Round.
Round 2: Coding Round
Time: 1 hour
- Then those who cleared this round were allowed to appear in the next round which was a coding round. It has a basic question of recursion. I don’t remember the exact questions but those who were having a good grasp on DSA were able to solve that question. The time limit was 1 hour. After that, around 27 were shortlisted for Interview Round
Round 3: Technical Interview
Time: 1 hour 10 min
Round 4: Technical Interview
Time: 30 mins
Round 5: Technical Interview HR Round
Time: 30 mins
- First of all, she introduced herself.
- Tell me about yourself and your hobbies. So I told her my hobbies are cooking and singing so she asked Why don’t you opt for your career in singing.
- About Strengths and weakness
- What do you know about Accolite digital
- Why do you want to join Accolite
- Why should we hire you
- My internship was not a team internship so She asked me about the team experience so I told her about my college project
- Then she ended up dividing CTC into components. She told that wait for the results. At last 5 students were selected out of 12 and I was one of them
- Do as much practice as you can on the DSA,
- Never be afraid about your setbacks as I am an ECE. You can tell the valid reason but basically, interviews are based on your technical and communication skills.
- While coding simultaneously tells about the declaration of variables as well as its algorithm.
- Most important be confident.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.