- Job Title / Designation: Associate Professional
- Job Level: Level 3
- Step 1: Online Assessment Test: Logical, Quantitative, Computer Fundamentals, Coding, English and WriteX
- Step 2: Technical Interview
- Step 3: Letter of Intent
- Step 4: Offer Letter
Round 1: Online Assessment Test
- This was conducted on AMCAT. There was no negative marking. The duration was 2.5 Hours approx. Once you have answered and submitted an answer, you can’t go back to it.
- To get a genuine idea about the level of questions in Logical, Quant, and Computer Fundamental rounds, this site can be referred to: https://www.faceprep.in/dxc-technologies/dxc-placement-papers/
- I had also referred to it, and almost the majority of the questions came in my paper, as it is, without any change.
- All rounds are fairly easy, time constraints should be taken care of in Coding round. There are 6 or 7 questions, and the time allotted is 15 minutes for the whole coding round. You only have to fix bugs.
- In WriteX, you have to write at least 400 words on the topic given to you. Mine was, ” How we humans are exploiting nature for our needs “.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- My interview lasted almost 20 minutes and was done on the Smart Meet platform. This round completely depends on your luck. Some of my friends were asked mixed Technical and HR questions like, ” Write and Explain the algorithm of Merge Sort “, What do you know about the company?
- Basic Questions from OOPS, DBMS, CN are asked. Like, ” What is Polymorphism ? “, ” What is virtual function? “
- But, I was asked only HR questions, like –
- The following link can be accessed to get a genuine idea about the kind of questions asked –
- Tell me about yourself? ( don’t give any bluff to the interviewer, use simple words to explain )
- Why do you want to join this company?
- What are your weaknesses? (Don’t give any mugged up answers, answer genuinely because counter questions can be asked)
- What are the strengths or qualities of a team leader?
- Do have the qualities of a team leader?
- How do you plan to alleviate your weaknesses?
- What is your family background ?
- Questions relevant to my internship
- Willing to relocate ?
- Any Questions? ( I asked for feedback for me, and what technologies should I be equipped with if I got selected )
- Be genuine, be confident. Don’t panic if you don’t know the correct answer to a question or problem, try to give an approach to it, don’t give up.
- Letter of Intent – Within 10 days of giving the interview, I received the Letter of Intent. You have to reply, ” Yes, I accept the offer ” or ” No, I reject the offer ” for further succession.
Offer Letter – Yet to receive
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.