Morgan Stanley visited our campus in august last week. The recruitment process is as follows
The first round consist of MCQs, Debugging, and coding section
MCQs: Mcqs include aptitude, operating system, and computer networks
Debugging: There were 7 questions in the debugging round. It includes code logic correction, removal of compilation errors, and the need to write the logic for the function given. I could able to solve five questions
Coding section: It consists of 3 questions. I was able to solve 2 questions partially
- Write the logic for finding the number of elements in a continuous sublist that need to be sorted in an increasing sequence, in order for the whole list need to be in sorted order
- A set of intervals will be given. We need to find which intervals have more difference after merging overlapping intervals
- The Third question was based on the graph.
Round2: Technical Interview
- After a week, I got the call for an interview
- Tell me about yourself
- The interviewer asked about the project.
- What are the frontend and backend used in this project?
- Why u did this project?
- Explain your project(cross-questions)
- Maximum root to leaf path sum
- Finding the sum of the elements in each level of a tree
- .Finding the pairs of elements that have differences equal to k
- There were 3 tables employee, department, salary. Find the highest salary in each department?
- Asked some questions in CPP like how data will be stored in vectors etc.
Round 3: Technical+Hr
- Asked questions on the intern projects and personal projects
Round 4: Hr questions:
- Asked more situation based questions
- What is an ideal job for u?
- Why u will be an asset to Morgan Stanley?
- About family
- Why u took it CSE?
- Core values of Morgan Stanley
- How will u handle it if u were assigned a project which is not your domain?
Finally, 6 got selected as interns including me
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.